Friday, January 4, 2013

BMO Sega....

Today, I hate the Bank of Montreal.



All I wanted to do was change the payment frequency of my auto loan...shouldn't have been a big deal. They messed it up so bad the first time that my mortgage payment bounced. thanks.



Then...then..after it was 'fixed', I found out that it actually wasn't.



As it turns out the payments we had made weren't a change to the old frequency. They had just put the old payments on hold and created new principal payments.



Seriously.



So when I called yesterday b/c Friday's payment hadn't gone through I was told that while I had made $200 in principal payments, my account was in arrears by nearly $400.



Thanks.



Plus today's $100.

Awesome.



So, I had to come up with a whopper of a payment that we weren't expecting or planning to avoid the account being sent to collections or some such thing.



We didn't even get a phone call.

And it was THEIR mistake.



Hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment